miércoles, 22 de octubre de 2014

An internet Porfile

Writing ESO 2
Quim Font


An internet profile

a) Task: Write your internet profile


b) Think and plan.
1- Think of two adjectives to describe you. I'm intelligent and very independent
2- What things do you like and dislike ? I like computer games, science and travel but i don't like tennis and football
3- How do you spend your time and money ? I spend my time studying, doing homework and playing computer games and I spend my money in computer games.
4- Do you want to meet boys, girls or both? What age ? I want to meet girls and boys form 12-13-14-15-16
5- What nationalities are you interested in meeting ? I'm interested in meet American and Japanese people.
6- What lenguages or other things do you want to learn ? I want to learn English,French, Japanese.


Hi, I'm Quim and I'm from Banyolas.
I'm independent and intelligent, I've got brown eyes.
I love computer game and Science but I hate going shopping and dancing.
I spend my time studying and playing computer games and I spend my money on computer games.
I want t meet boys and girls from 12-16 years old.I want to learn English, French and Japanese

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario